- 03.24 2015Press ReleasesNEW YORK – March 24, 2015 – Telx®, a leading provider of global interconnectivity, data center solutions, and cloud enablement services, today announced that it has partnered with bpsNode—a premier provider of managed cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)—to join the Telx Cloud Xchange ecosystem in Telx’s MIA1 facility. In addition, bpsNode is expanding its footprint within Telx facilities throughout North America starting with Dallas, TX in April 2015. Read More
- 03.19 2015ArticlesAs managed service providers (MSPs) have no doubt realized, there are still organizations out there that are completely resistant to adopting the cloud. With the benefits already well-documented, what is holding these organizations back? Even as more organizations adopt cloud solutions, other organizations are resistant to the idea. With the benefits of using cloud tools and cloud-based file sharing already well-documented, what is holding these organizations back? And how can managed service providers (MSPs) alleviate concerns? Read More ➚
- 03.17 2015Press ReleasesNEW YORK – March 17, 2015 – Telx®, a leading provider of global interconnectivity, data center solutions and cloud enablement services, today announced its top partners of 2014. The annual awards recognize those partners that have excelled and demonstrated notable growth throughout the year. Telx has built a strong reputation based on trust, flexibility, and the ability to deliver an industry-leading portfolio of colocation, interconnection and data center services... Read More
- 03.12 2015Press ReleasesNEW YORK and ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – (March 12, 2015) – Telx®, a leading provider of global interconnectivity, data center solutions and cloud enablement services, and WOW! Business, a communications and cloud service provider, today announced a partnership that offers new and expanded cloud computing benefits to both companies and their customers.WOW! Business provides a suite of IT services, including a customizable cloud IaaS offering, enterprise-class disaster recovery, data back-up, an IP-based network, data as well as voice services for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), enterprises, government entities and, wholesale customers. The company’s cloud computing services offer customers a more affordable, scalable, pay-as-you-go option that is custom-built and allows them to meet their growing IT and data backup requirements while reducing their capital and operating expenditures.... Read More
- 03.02 2015ArticlesTo use the cloud or not to use the cloud? That is the question many business owners are wrestling with as cloud computing becomes more popular than ever before. While most companies have come to the conclusion that moving to the cloud is ultimately beneficial, others remain hesitant to make the leap. By now, most organizations are familiar with the benefits of the cloud. Better scalability? Check. Reduced costs? Check. Having a more agile business? Double check... Read More ➚
- 02.26 2015ArticlesHybrid cloud architecture is quickly becoming the preferred way of conducting business among cloud providers. By leveraging the management of resources between internal and external sources, an organization can improve the reliability and stability of a service. This is an ideal situation for companies that want to take advantage of the scalability and cost-effectiveness that public cloud computing environments provide, while still allocating critical applications to secure, managed and controlled in-house resources... Read More ➚
- 02.23 2015ArticlesThe adoption of cloud computing services by healthcare organizations is set to soar, with hosted services providing a cost-effective alternative to on-premise storage implementation, says Computer Weekly. Back in 2004 global healthcare organizations spent $4.2 billion on cloud computing services - hosted medical services - but this figure will rise 20% per year through to 2020, when Persistent Market Research predicts that it will exceed $12.6 billion... Read More ➚
At Telx, our team is ready to help you succeed. Our goal is to create the most effective solutions for your business. Within our ecosystem we help businesses create well-connected communities. With 50,000+ direct connections providing lower costs, near zero latency and fewer points of failure, organizations can improve network performance, reduce time to market and tap into new business opportunities to build a competitive advantage.