Maybe you're building up your business and don't want to invest heavily in network infrastructure on your premises. Perhaps your enterprise will expand rapidly over the next few years at an uncertain rate. Or you're concerned about the safety of your on-site data resources due to the threat of inclement weather.
Colocation (colo) services are an excellent answer to dilemmas like these. Basically, this arrangement allows you to house some of your infrastructure off-site with a trusted provider. That way, you can focus on your business initiatives and rest assured that your resources are safe, while data center experts manage the equipment and processes your operations rely on.
How does Colocation work?
When you take advantage of these arrangements, your equipment and services are stored and maintained in a shared space with other Telx customers. We take care of installing all of the critical equipment that composes the data center where your resources live.
Because we're able to build state-of-the-art data centers, you receive the benefit of a fortress-like environment for your critical equipment. Additionally, by utilizing off-premises data centers, your essential assets are kept safe even if your company experiences unexpected incidents, such as flooding or fire damage.
Benefits of Colocation
Organizations choose colo options for their critical data resources and services because they need robust infrastructure they can count on for consistent performance and availability. You might not have the in-house expertise or resources necessary to build the sort of data center that can give your company a competitive edge. Our services can help bridge the gap.
These are a few of the benefits our solution offers:
- Flexibility. Telx's services offer you a range of options for connecting your systems and providing access to your data resources. Rather than investing in one form of infrastructure and being stuck with it, you can explore a range of options in our vast network of data centers.
- Scalability. Because we build large data centers and each of our customers utilize a portion of the storage, you can easily expand their capacity with us as your business grows and drives greater storage and bandwidth needs.
- Uptime. Organizations need always-on access to their information and processes, and often need to ensure that their services are available 24/7 for customers. Data centers make use of robust setups to ensure consistent uptime. With 100 percent uptime SLAs, Telx ensures that data is always available and accessible when you and your customers need it.
- Security. All organizations require secure data networks and connections, and some industries have special requirements and regulations. Our experts can help ensure your company has the right configuration to meet regulatory guidelines and commitments to your customers.
- Cost-efficiency. Establishing an on-premises data center includes expenses beyond just the basic equipment. From energy to cooling, internal resources can be freed up by relying on our data centers to maintain your servers and connections. We also offer aggressive pricing to ensure customers receive industry-leading value for their investments.
Telx Colocation Services – A Step Above the Rest
Telx offers one of the best colo services in the United States. In addition to establishing an impressive portfolio of expansive facilities throughout the country, we provide top-notch expertise to maintain your system and assist your company with any questions or issues. Well-qualified technicians manage and refresh your infrastructure to keep everything running smoothly and reliably. It's our top priority, at all times.
Telx allows you to focus on your core competencies. We do this by providing much more than physical space. We provide always-on support, highly reliable power solutions and the capabilities you need to conduct business seamlessly today and ensure you have the technology requirements you need to grow in the future.