Who Are We?
Telx is a new kind of data center solution provider fueling infrastructure, interconnection and business progress. With industry-leading 100% uptime and 100% on-time service delivery SLAs, Telx helps companies build more agile businesses faster with reduced infrastructure complexity and broader reach to new markets. A privately held company headquartered in New York with west coast operations out of San Francisco, Telx serves a broad range of industries types from 20 datacenters located across 13 US markets: the New York/New Jersey metro area, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Seattle, Portland, Atlanta, Miami, Phoenix and Charlotte, N.C. Telx manages 1.3 million square feet of data center space and more than 50,000 network connections, enabling the interconnection of more than 10 million square feet of data center space around the world.
Capacity. Capabilities. Connections.SM
Telx was founded and built the largest carrier-neutral, physical layer interconnection data center at 60 Hudson Street, NY.
Telx acquired 56 Marietta Street, the premier carrier data center in Atlanta, GA.
Digital Realty Trust, owner and manager of technology-related real estate, and Telx entered into an agreement whereby Telx now owns and manages interconnection data centers in 10 DRT buildings in the USA.
Telx acquired NYC Connect’s interconnection data centers at 111 Eighth Avenue, NYC.
Since 2007, Telx has expanded into 7 additional facilities (Santa Clara, Seattle, Portland, Dallas, NYC and 2 in New Jersey) and continues to expand its footprint within its existing facilities to meet the growing demand for its services. Telx now operates a national portfolio of 20 strategically located interconnection and colocation data centers.
What Makes us Unique?
- Increase efficiency, an improved bottom line
- Real-time strategic insight and 24/7 monitoring
- 100% uptime SLA and 24 hour cross connect guarantee
Our Blend of customer service and Data center technology
- Deep market penetration & high quality of service
- Enablement of new cloud services customized for each client’s needs
- Fast content delivery that satisfies users as well as clients
We Deliver market leading facilities with competitive pricing
- Robust data center campuses provide clients with capacity, compliance, and resiliency
- Secure, low-latency business communities run seamlessly through all datacenters
- Empowering you to choose from multiple service providers quickly and efficiently
We are an emerging leader in fostering new data center services and best practices
- Helping spearhead investment and high-tech job growth throughout the United States
- Interactive portal that lets clients engage and enable connectivity with global businesses
- Committed to developing energy conservation practices to maximize efficiency in each facility