Telx is the leading domestic provider of colocation, data center support and services within 13 strategic North American markets. With an industry leading 100% Uptime & 100% “On-Time” Service Delivery SLAs, Telx clients build more agile businesses faster with reduced infrastructure complexity and broader reach to new markets. Its 1,200+ clients leverage a carrier neutral 24 Hour Cross Connect guarantee to interconnect to a vast base of high performance global networks.
Telx is a privately held company, servicing all industry types with dual headquarters in New York and San Francisco. Telx has a total of 20 strategic data centers which include six facilities across the New York / New Jersey Metro area, two facilities in Chicago, two facilities in Dallas, four facilities in California (Los Angeles, San Francisco, and two in Santa Clara), two Pacific Northwest facilities (Seattle and Portland), as well as facilities in Atlanta, Miami, Phoenix and Charlotte, N.C.
Capacity. Capabilities. Connections.SM
What makes Telx strategic?
It’s the value we deliver through Interconnection, Colocation and Data Centers.
We help our customers create a competitive advantage by:
- Providing connections in key locations near cable landing, fiber paths, exchanges and media hubs
- Providing a network-neutral ecosystem for doing business
- Empowering you to choose from multiple telecommunication and service providers quickly and efficiently
- Enabling you to buy services at wholesale rates
- Helping you save substantial costs by reducing or eliminating local loops
- Reducing latency associated with connecting to cloud services, financial exchanges and media providers
- Providing enthusiastic customer service